Thanks

Thursday, November 22, 2007

I want to take up a little online space just to say thanks to all who make this podcast a reality. It isn't easy trying to balance work, family, podcasting, and other activities in this day and age. So, I first want to thanks my wife and kids who have been very patient and loving through all the hectic-ness of my podcast schedule. I want to publicly thank my new host for agreeing to co-host the show, Peter, who has been a welcome addition to the podcast. We are growing at a much faster clip since Peter has come on board, but, also the podcast has never sounded more interesting since his addition. I also want to thank Tim B. who helped me get into the Ubuntu Live Convention for free and also was directly involved in getting the podcast an interview with Mark Shuttleworth, Jono Bacon, and Gerry Carr. We've also done some remotes at the Free Geek Center for a segment to the podcast also thanks to Tim. Thanks you to the guest who have been kind enough to participate. In order of appearance, Mark Shuttleworth, Jono Bacon, Gerry Carry, Chess Griffin, Dave Yates, Jason Watkins, Scott Willtsey. You have sprinkled the podcast with flavor and have givien the podcast much needed boost in confidence. Lastly, I want to thank my listeners for helping make this podcast what it is. Thanks you for listening, and being an active part of the Fresh Ubuntu Community. I am looking forward to what the coming year has in store for the podcast and I am enjoying every bit of it while it lasts. God Bless you, and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Posted by harlem at 8:34 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment